Genuine Zippo wicks will keep your windproof lighter working at optimum performance.
Comes in a sealed packaged - 1 wick per package.
Fits all Zippo windproof lighters.
Measurements: 100mm (4 inches)
Wick MaintenanceInitially, a new wick is white. Over time, the wick will turn black from carbon build-up, which will reduce performance. When this happens, you need to “trim the wick:”
- Using a pair of tweezers or needle-nose pliers, gently pull it up until the clean wick appears. Grab the wick as far down as possible to avoid ripping the wick.
- Trim the end even with the top of the chimney using scissors or wire cutters.
Tip: Once or twice a year this should be performed. Each wick is almost four (4) inches in length, so after 2-3 trimmings you will need to replace the wick. In that case, the wick should be changed if the lighter does not light properly or if the ignition process has to be repeated multiple times.
Replacing the Wick on Your ZippoReplace when the wick in your Zippo windproof lighter becomes black from carbon.
To install a new wick on a regular or slim lighter model:
- Remove all of the fuel chamber’s components; the flint screw, felt pad, packing material, and the old wick.
- Install the new wick thru the chimney hole and bend the top portion of the wick over the chimney to hold it in place during reassembly.
- Replace the packing material in small pieces, interweaving the wick between the padding in a serpentine or “S” pattern.
- Reinstall the felt pad over the flint tube and secure it with the flint spring as previously mentioned
- Trim the wick even with the chimney height and reinstall the insert into the case.
Zippo lighter accessories such as lighter fluid, flints, and wicks sold separately to Zippo lighter
Mister Minit specialises in engraving and personalisation services, and has done for over 65 years. Our experienced engravers can personalise a range of products from beauty and cosmetics, perfume, jewellery, household items such as vases, alcohol bottles and giftware items. We have the ability to personalise either
in-store or online with fast turnaround times.
Shop our fulll range of giftware or let the experts help you by contacting us for bulk purchases and or any other queries you may have.
Have you seen a particular giftware item online, but prefer to drop in-store? Contact your nearest Mister Minit store to save you time.
Note: Online engraving pricing relates to online purchases only, and engraving pricing is not included in product pricing unless otherwise stated. For instore quotes on any of our services, please contact your nearest Mister Minit store to save you time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.