Zippo lighter Fluid will keep your Zippo windproof lighter and Zippo refillable hand warmer working at its best. Zippo lighter fuel comes in a 4 oz. can.
- 4 oz. can of lighter fuel
- Fast Ignition; Low odor
- Clean burning
- Made in USA
Note: This product is for all Zippo windproof lighters. It is not for use with the Multi Purpose Lighter, Flex Neck, Candle Lighter or Outdoor Utility Lighter.
Filling A Zippo Lighter
Your windproof lighter is engineered to work best with Zippo Premium Lighter Fluid and flints. Now, let’s go over how to fill or refill your lighter. Zippo Lighter Fluid will evaporate even when the lighter is not used, so be sure to always keep the lid closed and it’s a good idea to refuel before each outing.
Take caution to do the following away from any source of fire or flame.
To fill your lighter:
- Remove the inside unit from the case.
- Turn it over and lift the felt pad to reveal the packing material in the fuel chamber.
- Slowly saturate the packing material with lighter fluid. Stop filling when the fluid reaches the top of the packing or begins to change color.
- Insert the inside unit back into the case, making sure to wipe an excess fluid from the lighter and your hands before igniting the lighter. If there is any fuel on the lighter simply wipe it off or wait a short time for it to evaporate. Be sure the fuel can is closed and there is no spilled fuel in the vicinity before igniting – this is a flammable fluid.
- Using your thumb, strike the flint wheel in a downward motion to create a spark. If a flame does not appear, repeat.
- Once a flame has appeared and you are finished using it, close the lid to extinguish. This lighter does not self-extinguish so you must close the lid.
Zippo lighter accessories such as lighter fluid, flints, and wicks sold separately to Zippo lighter
Mister Minit specialises in engraving and personalisation services, and has done for over 65 years. Our experienced engravers can personalise a range of products from beauty and cosmetics, perfume, jewellery, household items such as vases, alcohol bottles and giftware items. We have the ability to personalise either
in-store or online with fast turnaround times.
Shop our fulll range of giftware or let the experts help you by contacting us for bulk purchases and or any other queries you may have.
Have you seen a particular giftware item online, but prefer to drop in-store? Contact your nearest Mister Minit store to save you time.
Note: Online engraving pricing relates to online purchases only, and engraving pricing is not included in product pricing unless otherwise stated.
Some products are online exclusives only, and not available for purchase instore.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.