Victorinox Spartan Swiss Army Knife
When you hear the words Victorinox Spartan Swiss Army Knife, chances are you think of the legendary Officer's knife. And that legend continues with the Spartan pocket knife. This is the pocket knife that started it all. The one that helped people all around the world to get the job done. And wherever your everyday adventures take you, the Spartan is ready.
Victorinox Spartan Key Features
- The ideal tool for opening cans or stripping wire in your everyday life
- Swiss made pocket knife with 12 functions
- Includes a corkscrew and a can opener with a small screwdriver
You can view our full range of giftware HERE.
Contact us for other product queries or bulk purchases.
Victorinox Spartan Swiss Army Knife Tools
- large blade
- small blade
- can opener
- screwdriver 3 mm
- bottle opener
- wire stripper
- screwdriver 6 mm
- reamer, punch and sewing awl
- key ring
- Height: 14.5 mm
- Length: 91 mm
- Weight: 59 g
- Scale Material: ABS / Cellidor
- Blade lockable: No
- One hand blade: No
Victorinox guarantees any stainless steel product that it sells to be free from defect in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following the care instructions. This excludes damage caused by misuse or accident. The warranty extends only to the product’s original purchaser. Chips in the knife blades, broken knife tips, discolouration from food and rust spots are not covered. Knife chips and broken knife tips can often be repaired by re-sharpening.
The following are excluded from the warranty:
- Damage caused from misuse, improper use or accident
- Misuse cutting hard substances such as frozen foods, bones, hard nuts, hard cheese etc
- Improper use using item as a screwdriver, can or bottle opener, etc
- Accident dropping knife on the floor or hitting against other hard surfaces
- Rust and discolouration stemming from inadequate after care
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.