Urban Rituelle's Vanilla Lavender & Geranium scented soy candle is now available at Mister Minit as an online exclusive. A comforting, sensual blend of vanilla, lavender & geranium essential oils will have your home smelling fresh and like a garden.
Personalisation of the Urban Rituelle's Vanilla Lavender & Geranium scented soy candle can turn any product into a unique gift with a personal touch, that will last forever. Therefore, a selection of fonts are available, to make your sentiment perfect for any special occasion.
Handcrafted in Australia, Urban Rituelle uses pure, natural soy wax & two lead free cotton wicks. This luxurious candle draws on a rich blend of scents specifically designed to amplify your sensory state. Embrace the simple ritual of lighting a Scented Soy Candle & create a fragrant sanctuary that will awaken your spirit, uplift your mood & ignite your heart & mind.
Approx. 35 hr burn time.
140 gm / 4.9 oz
NB: candles will be supplied with pewter lid
Candle Care TipsGet the most “life” out of your candles by following these easy tips:
- Before each burn, trim wick to 5 mm. This promotes an even burn, steady flame and reduces sooting & mushrooming of the wick.
- When lighting for the first time, burn until wax melts across the entire surface to the sides of jar. (This may take up to 2-4 hours) This creates an even burn for the duration of the candle’s life.
- Keep wicks centred, standing upright and trimmed to prevent soot from forming on the glass.
- If soot does form on the inside of your jar, extinguish candle, wait for it to cool, then wipe with a clean damp cloth. Trim wick and relight.
- Burn away from draughts. Draughts decrease overall burn time, cause uneven burning, smoking and diminished scent throw.
- Extinguish candle with a snuffer. This prevents smoking and hot wax from splattering. If you do blow it out, do so very gently. Then straighten wick & ensure wick is centre of jar.
- Extinguish your candle if it smokes, flickers, or the flame becomes too high. These signs indicate the candle is not burning properly and the flame isn't controlled. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, then check for drafts before re-lighting. Best burning means flame is not flickering, is teardrop shaped and standing centred & upright.
- Always read and follow the safety instructions carefully.
Mister Minit specialises in engraving and personalisation services, and has done for over 65 years. Our experienced engravers can personalise a range of products from beauty and cosmetics, perfume, jewellery, household items such as vases, alcohol bottles and giftware items. We have the ability to personalise either
in-store or online with fast turnaround times.
Shop our fulll range of giftware or let the experts help you by contacting us for bulk purchases and or any other queries you may have.
Have you seen a particular giftware item online, but prefer to drop in-store? Contact your nearest Mister Minit store to save you time.
Note: Online engraving pricing relates to online purchases only, and engraving pricing is not included in product pricing unless otherwise stated. For instore quotes on any of our services, please contact your nearest Mister Minit store to save you time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.