Angelus Leather Acrylic Paint is a great way to recolour your shoes or just freshen up the colour on an older pair. Therefore they are ideal for customising shoes/sneakers for long-lasting work and vibrant colours.
Angelus Leather Acrylic Paint is water-based paint for easy cleaning up and all colours can be intermixed so you canbachieve the desired shade. It will not crack or peel when prepped and applied properly.
You may also use a spray gun or an airbrush to apply the paint. For best results, make sure the article is clean before applying. Clean up equipment with soap and warm water. For higher gloss and scuff protection, apply a coat of Angelus Acrylic Finisher, Satin Acrylic Finisher or neutral leather paint after paint is dry.
BLACK, WHITE, FLAT BLACK, FLAT WHITE, RED, BLUE, YELLOW, GOLD, SILVER, BROWN, DARK BROWN, ENGLISH TAN, ORANGE, TAN, NAVY BLUE, PURPLE, GREEN, BURGUNDY, BEIGE, PEWTER, BONE, CREAM, TAUPE, FIRE RED, HOT PINK, SCARLET, CARAMEL, CHILLI RED, LUGGAGE BROWN.
APPLICATION:Suitable for genuine leather and delicate leather, lightweight plastics and most vinyl.
- Remove surface dust and dirt from the article.
- Before applying clean item with Preparer to remove any build-up of polish grease or grime.
- Shake the bottle well before applying.
- Apply colour sparingly with a special brush provided.
- Stroke evenly on the first coat using light even strokes.
- Leave to dry for a minimum of 30 minutes (plastic 60 minutes).
- Apply a second coat.
- Follow with a third coat if required.
- For best results clean the article with Preparer or Stripper prior to application.
- Angelus Leather Acrylic Paint is not a dye; it will therefore NOT penetrate the article being painted
Mister Minit specialises in engraving and personalisation services, and has done for over 65 years. Our experienced engravers can personalise a range of products from beauty and cosmetics, perfume, jewellery, household items such as vases, alcohol bottles and giftware items. We have the ability to personalise either
in-store or online with fast turnaround times.
Shop our fulll range of giftware or let the experts help you by contacting us for bulk purchases and or any other queries you may have.
Have you seen a particular giftware item online, but prefer to drop in-store? Contact your nearest Mister Minit store to save you time.
Note: Online engraving pricing relates to online purchases only. For instore quotes on any of our services, please contact your nearest Mister Minit store to save you time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.