LEATHERMAN WINGMAN MULTI-TOOL
A great, lightweight, pocket-sized, stainless steel tool.
Wingman features an outside-accessible, one-hand opening blade, therefore making it simple to use.
For projects around the house, campsite, or on the job Leatherman created a pocket sized lightweight tool with plenty of features.
Leatherman’s entry level multi-tool features the signature Leatherman 420HC Combo Knife Blade therefore you'll always have a trusty knife by your side.
All the Leatherman WINGMAN tools lock safely into place once fully opened therefore making it very safe to operate.
LEATHERMAN WINGMAN COMPONENT TOOLS:
- Needle-nose Pliers - Spring Action
- Regular Pliers - Spring-action
- Wire Cutters - Spring Action
- Wire Stripper for electrical work
- 420HC Combo Knife for all your cutting requirement
- Spring-action Scissors
- Package Opener
- Ruler (1.5 in | 3.8 cm)
- Can Opener
- Bottle Opener
- Wood/Metal File
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Medium Screwdriver
- Small Screwdriver
* CLOSED LENGTH = 3.8in | 9.7cm
* WEIGHT = 7oz | 198.4g
* BLADE LENGTH = 2.6in | 6.6cm
* Leatherman 25-year warranty
Cleaning your leatherman multi-toolDepending on what your Leatherman has been exposed to, there are several cleaning methods to consider.
- If your Leatherman has been exposed to salt water or marine environments, it should therefore be:
- thoroughly rinsed in fresh water
- lubricated with a water-displacing product.
- When stains or rust spots appear, refer to the Rust and Corrosion section above for removal tips.
- If debris or sticky substances have accumulated between the blades, your Leatherman should therefore also be cleaned in a mild solution of detergent and water.
- After cleaning, dry your Leatherman and apply a multi-purpose lubricant and corrosion inhibitor.
Mister Minit specialises in engraving and personalisation services, and has done for over 65 years. Our experienced engravers can personalise a range of products from beauty and cosmetics, perfume, jewellery, household items such as vases, alcohol bottles and giftware items. We have the ability to personalise either
in-store or online with fast turnaround times.
Shop our fulll range of giftware or let the experts help you by contacting us for bulk purchases and or any other queries you may have.
Have you seen a particular giftware item online, but prefer to drop in-store? Contact your nearest Mister Minit store to save you time.
Note: Online engraving pricing relates to online purchases only, and engraving pricing is not included in product pricing unless otherwise stated.
Some products are online exclusives only, and not available for purchase instore.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.