Genuine Zippo Flints will keep your lighter working at optimum performance.
Each flint card comes with a 6 Flint Dispenser.
Fits all Zippo windproof lighters
Replacing The Flint On Your Zippo
Zippo Flints are something that needs to be replaced, approximately every few weeks for an average user. To replace the flint we need to remove it from the flint tube:
- First, remove the inside unit (insert) from the LIGHTER case.
- Turn it over and unscrew the flint spring using a small screwdriver or a coin. Slowly remove the spring.
The spring is under tension so be sure it doesn’t fly away.
- Turning the inside unit (insert) right side up again, remove the remaining piece of flint, if any, by gently tapping the inside unit on a hard surface.
Remove any stubborn flint slivers or residue with an unfolded paperclip.
- Insert a new flint in the brass-colored flint tube. Be sure not to confuse the brass tip on the end of the flint spring. Even though it looks like a flint, it is not a flint.
- Replace the flint spring and turn clockwise until tight.
Ensure the screw is tightened so the lid can fully close. A tight seal will help delay the lighter fluid’s evaporation. Re-tighten if the lid does not close.
- If the flint wheel binds after a new flint is installed, turn the wheel backward a few times.
You can keep extra flints under the felt pad for future use.
Zippo Lighters are great for engraving, and can be personalized either by hand engraving or with computer engraving equipment.
for bulk purchasing requirements.
Zippo lighter accessories such as lighter fluid, flints, and wicks sold separately to Zippo lighter