The Ledlenser P7 Torch is a Ledlenser, especially how you want it. Since the upgrade of the P7, we’ve put many of your suggestions regarding the previous model into practice. For example, more power and the same run time as its predecessor (the P7.2). In addition, the lens has undergone a redesign and equipped with the latest LED technology. We also have your back even more, with an added 2 years warranty when you register online, giving our industry-leading 7 Year Warranty. Therefore, this makes the light an all-rounder with indestructible technology and extreme durability.
- Light Function settings are pure, bright delight:
- Power – high light output for every situation.
- Low Power – economical light for long battery life, glare-free reading, and working.
- Boost – short duration, high-intensity light for maximum sight.
- It has an End Cap Switch.
- The Advanced Focus System is for easy single-handed adjustment of the focus to put light where it is required.
- IPX4 – Protection against water splashing from any direction.
- The High Power LED enables your Ledlenser to achieve high luminosity.
- So that you can enjoy your light for a long time, every Ledlenser casing is made of high-quality metal. In this instance, it is aluminum to ensure especially light handling.
- LED Configuration 1 x High Power LED
- Luminosity MAX 450lm – MIN 40lm
- Lighting Range MAX 300m – MIN 100m
- Battery Duration MAX 25h – MIN 1h
- Battery 4 x Micro (AAA) 1.5V
- Water Resistance IPX4
- Length (defocused) 130mm
- Head Diameter 37mm
- Weight 175g
- Built for extreme durability
- 5 Year Warranty
- 7 Year Warranty if Registered Online at ledlenser.com.au
Thus, Ledlenser Torches are an ideal gift for birthdays, father’s day, congratulations, graduation, a thank you, the perfect stocking filler at Christmas or just to have in the car, boat, tool kit, sports bag, or camping gear.
The Ledlenser P7 can be personalized either by hand engraving or with computer engraving equipment on the torch shaft.
for bulk purchasing requirements
To turn these flashes into light as reliably as possible, we’ve clearly divided up our tasks: Engineered in Germany, produced in China.
Our development department in Solingen is our “ideas laboratory” where we exchange ideas and lead passionate discussions. In addition to concentrated expertise, a good portion of “madness” also plays a role here. We look into what it is our users really need, and how we can meet those demands in an intelligent and new way. We then mold the answers into a unique, ergonomic design.
Our site in the Chinese city of Yangjiang, on the other hand, is where all our production skills come together. We firmly believe that experience in product quality is important and are constantly further developing our knowledge in that area. All of our products are manufactured and tested, from the prototype stage to mass production, in Yangjiang. To ensure that our products become real and proper tools which can withstand the toughest conditions, we first put them to the acid test. Our quality control checklist is a list with 24 items, which encompass nearly all types of possible stress. Endurance, extreme temperatures, water, salt, blows, pressure – it is all inspected and tested until our engineers are near to tears. But at the end of the day, our customers can look forward to functional and extremely reliable lights.